THE GLORY OF GOD AND OUR PRAYER LIFE
A crucial aspect of prayer is humility. Pride cannot coincide with a prayer life.2 Chron 7:14
📍5 things to acknowledge when we Pray
• Privilege of divine access. 1John 3:1
God has an obsessive commitment to His creation.
The fact that there is a throne to contain God is humility.
• We cannot go through life on our own. Ps 100:2&3. Since He made us, He must guide us
Success is being where God will have you be and doing what God will have you do.
You cannot judge anyone by any stereotypical mark scheme.
Do not follow anyone at the expense of God’s specific purpose for your life.
You can find God’s call for your life early and follow it boldly.
Some people desire with covetousness what others got with concentration.
• We ascribe every progress in our life to God. As you grow, you need to have a vibrant prayer life.
In this prayer time bring the past and the future into perspective. Create a system of preservation in your life.
• We correct the errors in our life. If you build a structure of devotion the errors of the devil cannot last
Judas just needed to wait 3 days, Jesus was going to the cross to pay for his sin.
❗Anything you don’t correct in prayer cannot remain the same, it will get worse.
❗Any sin you get comfortable with, will harden your heart.
❗Sin blocks our discernment and makes us dull.
❗You have to have the openness of heart to allow God’s correction.
• We stir up the power of God in our life. Prayer must be heartfelt and continuous.
There are some prayers you don’t put time to, you put answers.